Become a Cohort Advisor
Join us in empowering nonprofits and building a stronger community.
Apply now to become a Magic Cabinet Cohort Advisor!
A Cohort Advisor brings lived experience and expertise in nonprofit and/or business operations and is not required to advise nonprofit grantees outside quarterly Cohort meetings. Magic Cabinet’s preference is to have Cohort Advisors from the community in which they will be supporting.
What’s the role?
- Participate in quarterly cohort meetings
- Review and provide feedback on grant proposals
- Share your knowledge and resources
- Be a thought partner
- 2 year commitment (totaling 8 Quarterly Cohort meetings) with an opportunity for longer involvement
- Make a meaningful impact on nonprofits
- Connect with community leaders and experts
- $500 annual stipend provided