Magic Cabinet is hiring a Communications Manager! In this role, you will be responsible for creating content to leverage across multiple channels aimed at a variety of stakeholders. You’ll also collaborate closely with the Programs and Advancement team to transform strategy and learnings into amplified impact.
Magic Cabinet provides all full-time employees with:
- Medical insurance covered at 100% for you, 90% for your dependents
- Generous dental and vision care stipend for you and your dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Yearly 401(k) bonus based on meeting organizational goals
- Ample paid time off (at minimum amounting to 40 work days off per year when all totaled)
- An automatic 3% salary increase on annual work anniversaries
- The ability to work from the office or home*
- *Currently, the Seattle and San Francisco Bay teams are currently working from home exclusively and look to re-establishing a central office in the near future. When a the new office is re-established, it is anticipated that team-members will be expected to work in office one day a week.
- Home office stipend for internet and other home office needs
- Ample foundation-paid continuing education and networking opportunities